3D Digital Pathology with MetaLite Software and AI-enabled Analysis for Precision Diagnosis
JelloX Biotech Inc. retrieves 3D digital pathology big data from clinical specimen including solid tumor tissues and regenerative organoids as a novel companion diagnostic solution. 3D image-inspired MetaLitesoftware and AI models support precision morphology characterization and cancer diagnosis. In collaboration with Intel, Roche, and Olympus, our innovative CPU-based operation system allows rapid, economic, and scalable implementation of JelloX digital pathology edge solution to personalized pathology and clinical trial sites.
1. Lung cancer 3D panoramic pathology diagnosis
2. Breast cancer 3D panoramic pathology diagnosis
3. Digital pathology edge solution (in collaboration with Intel, Roche, and Olympus)
1. Panoramic pathology platform for 3D PD-L1 profiling in lung cancer and breast cancer established and treatment outcome correlation in progress. 2. Companion 3D pathology analysis workflow for preclinical biologics and ADC drug development in progress. 3. AI-enabled models supporting tumor recognition, invasion recognition, 3D tumor proportion score and immunescore established and MetaLite will apply for FDA 510(k) clearance through SaMD pathway.
Patented tissue and image processing techniques to generate 3D morphology patterns and biomarker distribution from solid tumor, organoids, spheroids, cell blocks, and regenerative tissues
Novel discovery of spatial features of solid tumors from fresh biopsy and FFPE tissues compatible with current pathology workflow and Panoramic Pathology Platform integrating with canonical molecular diagnosis assays
MetaLite software supports multi-format pathology image process with standalone and plugin AI modeling running on CPU- based operation for personal pathology and precision medicine, and FDA 510(k) clearance is expected in 2022 Q4.
PD-1/PD-L1inhibitor marketforecastis47 Bn in 2022withCAGRof9.4% inupcoming 10 years. Global companiondiagnosticmarketwill grow from 5.5 Bn in 2021 to 9.9 Bn in 2026with a CAGRof12.6%. Amongwhichoncologycompaniondiagnosticsize is projected to surpass 5 Bn. Global digital pathologymarketisabout 1 Bn in 2022 with a CAGRof7.5% up to 2030. JelloX BiotechInc.hasbeenrecognized as MarketReadySolutionpartnerof Intel in2022, and has establishedpartnershipwithRoche, Olympusandbiotechcompanies to integratetotal solutionfrom domesticmarket to internationalecosystem.
MODE OF ACTION
3D digital pathology PD-L1characterizationwithlungcancerFFPEtissuesinretrospectivestudy.
3D PD-L1 profiling in NSCLC for patient re-grouping based on spatial distribution of biomarker (3D tumor proportion score, 3D TPS).
Retrospective study on IO drug treatment outcome concordance with 3D TPS of PD-L1 (SP263) in NSCLC @ VGH-Taipei.
Discovery of 15% test cases with 3D TPS variation >10% in clinical tissues. 3D PD-L1 positive (by JelloX) but 2D PD-L1 negative (by IHC) patients showing better concordance for IO treatment than conventional 2D diagnosis have been identified.
1. 6 Invention patents licensed from National Tsing Hua University
2. 12 Invention patents filed covering biological process, imaging process, and analysis system
3. 10 Invention patents being issued to JelloX Biotech Inc.
1. J. Translational Medicine (2022) 20: 131 Computer-assisted three-dimensional quantitation of programmed death-ligand 1 in non-small cell lung cancer using tissue clearing technology
2. Drug Delivery (2020) 27, 542 Heparan sulfate targeting strategy for enhancing liposomal drug accumulation and facilitating deep distribution in tumors
1. Professional service and personal pathology for clinical research in hospitals and institutes
2. Open innovation for digital pathology edge solution for big tech and medical centers
3. Open innovation for companion diagnosis development with biotech and pharma