in vitro efficacy
MPT0G211 only induced a-tubulin acetylation without affecting nuclear proteins histone 3 and histone 4 even at high dose level.
in vivo efficacy
• MPT0G211 dose-dependently inhibited tumor growth
• When combined with current drugs, MPT0G211 synergistically inhibited tumor growth in animal studies.
Safety pharmacology and general toxicology
• No MPT0G211-related changes were detected in rats with MTD > 1000 mg
• No apparent MPT0G211-related changes in dogs.
• Did not induced significant effects on CV, respiratory or CNS system.
• Already completed CMC for drug substance.
• Already completed CMC for drug product.
• Already completed ADME studies.